Skip to main content

Urkom family went to Tim Neville again • Mama does what is right even she doesn't feel right



Feeding ducks. Enjoying nature. Just breaking free. 
The family arrived at Tim Neville park searching for parking. Luckily, the police car drove out, so dad parked in front of the memorial after he dropped us at the entrance. 

He took out the baby from the back seat as he looked and searched for us. Finally, he found us on the green grass under the shady tree.
My mind wandered on how I could manage my time to write. And how I could I do my writing assignment without making them feel that working was special as them.

Hay! Just a big sigh and a heavy heart. But I  was trying to feel at ease. Maybe it must be the weather or my monthly period adding to this heavy feeling inside that kept me hard to breathe with the mask on.

He placed the sleeping baby at the big tree next to the pram while he invited Orci and Hannah to feed the ducks. 

He tried to communicate with me, but here I was silently resting comfortably my head on this purple bean bag.

 While scribbling on my notebook, Sarah started to cry asking me to take her out the carrier. I tried to feed her but she just ate a little. She couldn't wait to crawl and explore nature. So, I just let her out and watched that she wouldn't swallow any dirt, but she still did. 

When dad, Hannah and Ocsi came back from the pond, I accompanied them to the play area. We took a few photos and videos for memory sake. It was really cute to see these kids very cooperative with their pose. 
And again, these kids couldn't stay much longer in one place and decided to leave. We took the pram and had a walk around the area, taking pictures of the beautiful flowers especially the roses. It reminds me of the beautiful beginnings. 

" Please God help me to push past from this odd feeling. I am sorry Lord if I sinned against you that result to this heavy heart."
My mind wandered with all the prayers I could say while taking more pictures of them feeding the ducks and a lot of explaining on how things being done and what signs meant. 

When cold started to blow on our face, we left the place and packed up our staff to bring them back to the car. And I took the keys from Him, so I drove the family back home. Reversing the car was a bad maneuver, I didn't have enough space to fully turn on my right and had to reverse twice. But, in the end, I pushed the accelerator and sped up to cross to the other side of the road. Very lucky, it was quiet and no traffic. 

So far, I felt a lot better when we arrived at the house and pulled the hand break because we were all excited to eat ice cream. After the ice cream, we finished it with the chocolate cupcake I baked. 
If there is a lesson I learn today, don't allow your feelings to ruin your day. Normally, we feel not good, we don't feel like going out and feel like just we want to believe in how we feel. 

But feelings won't last and they shouldn't dictate us on how we live our life. Just push past beyond your feelings- go out with your family even you don't feel like it. Kids will remember your presence and not how you feel at that moment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories in Austria from June 7 to June 16

Day 1 in Vienna – June 7, 2012 Leaving Budapest makes me sad, but going to Vienna makes me so excited. Another cultural experience has been waiting for us. So, the day before we left the country, we made sure that we have the necessary foods for the trip and cash because we need to buy train ticket. We woke up early and started walking at 5am heading to the Train Station, Budapest- Keleti. We supposed to leave at 6:05 am; however, there was something wrong with the rail jet, so we were transferred to another train that left at 7:10. We reached in Wein Meilding station in Austria at 9: 58am. Of course, travelling is not really all fun. I felt so tired specially, you can’t sleep well and you have to wake up so early. This train or Railjet 60 is much faster than the train we had from Bekes while the train from Debeljaca to Becej is the slowest of all. This is really second to Bullet Train. They have comfortable seats and ventilations. They give us program to inform us about

Letting Go of All Worries in Donna Buang Snow Mountain, Warburton | Snowplay | August 12, 2019

They say that winter always describes as cold, numbness, scarcity even associates with death. For me, that is snow, that is those days of bluster and ice that can be dangerous, but it can be also magical. It is a flash of diamonds that are covered everywhere. It is just all pure and white. May I wish that these thick pillows adorned on the trees and the soft and fluffy snow I am stepping on could heal all my worries about the future. Yet today, I am happy simply to walk with my family in it, it creates footprints of our own. The snow is soft enough that walking itself is very challenging because aside from it is so slippery, my feet are plunging to it. " God... please help me not to slip." The worried thoughts of a 27- week pregnant mommy me. And this is my winter pregnancy worries. Family on Snowplay in Mount Donna Buang, Warburton As I was holding Hannah on my left hand while I was holding the bars walking slow

Lesson learned: Expect the Unexpected

T raveling is not e asy e specially  when you have to step out of your comfort zone.  A ll the inconvenience, desperation, and unexpected troubles that happened during the trip  are  lessons to reflect upon.  We  have proven how risky traveling is  w hen my husband and I went to Europe for our honeymoon last year. T here were  times  we  put  our selves in danger because  we  messed out  our  bookings  and things didn't work out as  we  planned them. Since the first day of our trip, we were used  to booking our next departure  ticket  ever y time  we arrived in a city. It was in contrast on what happen in Sweden. We didn’t know that we had to book the ticket from Copenhagen. Apparently, we thought that we are getting ahead, but we are not. We had  to call Denmark's office to book the ticket knowing that we had no where to print it. It was a blessing that the Sony Center allowed us to print the ticket.   When we arrived in our next destination, Germany to